Returns and refunds
You can return any of our products within 14 days of delivery for a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, the biltong must be in its original packaging, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Any unopened boxes can be returned to us for a refund.
For opened boxes, you will be refunded only for the units in the box that are returned and not the whole box. We cannot accept returns on open biltong bags.
How to return an item for a refund
Please send your items back to us inside a box. Items received damaged cannot be accepted for a refund.
Return shipping will be at the customers cost.
- Please include a returns note inside the parcel so we understand the reason for the return.
- We recommend sending your parcel via Royal mail.
- Please obtain a free proof of postage from the Post Office. We may not be able to process your refund or replacement if your item is lost in transit unless you have a proof of postage.
- Send item return to: THE ORIGINAL BILTONG COMPANY
UNIT F, Chiltern Commercial Park, 45 Asheridge Road, CHESHAM, HP5 2PY
ATTENTION: RETURNS DEPARTMENT
- Once we have received your return, we will drop you an email about your refund. This may take up to 5 working days.
Refunds will be made, less a £5 handling fee to the original payment method used.
If you reject your order at the door, or do not collect your parcel from the pick up point, we will refund you once the parcel has returned
to us and been inspected. A shipment and handling fee of £5 will be retained and deducted from your refund to cover this cost.
Incorrect order received
At times, things may go wrong and you may receive an incorrect order. If this is the case, we are terribly sorry for the error, and will correct as swiftly as possible. Contact us here.
We will send you a free shipment label and ask that you return the incorrect items to us.
Once the incorrect item is returned to us, we will send the correct item out by 1st class mail